Rising Star Internships
Smithsonian Internship Program
Washington D.C. Internship Program
College Central Network
CCN's brand new and drastically expanded JOBS CENTRAL national job board . . . is now comprised of jobs from tens of thousands of unique sources including the nation's major job boards — Monster, CareerBuilder, HotJobs, etc. — as well as national and local newspapers, associations, and company Web sites!
-- now includes search by job title, company name or keyword.
-- offers search by distance to city, state, and/or zip code.
• Go to www.collegecentral.com/muw
• Select the Student icon
• Go to the Register Now link
• Verify the pre-filled school name
• Create an Access ID and a Password
• Then Continue Registration
• Go to your homepage. You may search for jobs without uploading a resume but know that employers cannot find you if you don't have a resume in the system.
• From your homepage, select Search for Jobs Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job you are seeking, and then Begin Search.
• From your homepage, select Upload a Resume and follow the insructions. You should have a resume completed at this time to upload.
• Your resume will be reviewed and approved by our office before it can be submitted via the system and searched by employers. You will be notified by email when your resume has been approved or if it is not approved.
• When a new resume is uploaded it takes the place of the current resume and is considered to be updated. Resumes that have not been updated in 18 months will be purged from the database.