1. Review the Terms & Conditions.
2. Contact us to schedule a meeting to discuss the details of your camp/conference. Depending on any additional services you request, we can prepare your contract at this meeting. If necessary, we'll schedule a second meeting to sign the contract. Often times for specific services (e.g. meeting space requests, catering, etc.) it will take some time following your contract meeting for us to coordinate these services and obtain rate quotes. For any cost changes or updates we will send you a Contract Rate Addendum after the contract meeting.
3. Contact us one month (30 days) prior to arrival to confirm your participation numbers. This date will be established during the contract meeting. Failure to make this notification will contractually obligate you to higher numbers if your group does not meet participant number goals.
4. Contact us two weeks prior to Check In day for your camp/conference, in order to ensure that all details for check in day are comfirmed.
5. Once your group has checked out, we'll prepare your bill. Please be patient, as this could take some time since billing often involves coordinating with other offices on campus.
6. Once received, you have thirty days to make payment by check or money order drawn on a U.S. bank, or Inter-Departmental Transfer if you are affiliated with a department on campus.
Conference Services and Mississippi University for Women reserves the right to decline services to any request prior to the contracting process. There may be times when Conference Services requests references of previous institutions and/or locations of your events.
On-campus conference facilities are available for groups from the last week in May to the first week in August. The month of July is usually very busy; therefore, eligible groups should submit information early to ensure accommodations.
If your group would like to stay with us this summer, please contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at 662.329.7127. Early in the year, groups will be assigned to a specific residence hall and sponsors will be notified of the assignment. Requests for specific locations will be honored whenever possible. When we receive your reservation, we will send a confirmation letter with more information concerning the services you have requested. If you have questions about your group's reservations or if you have not heard from us by, please feel free to contact our office to inquire about your status and assignment. We are committed to serving you!